Professional Roofing Contractor: Allstate Roofing
At Allstate Roofing we believe that a job well-done is its own reward. That's why it's so gratifying when we leave a job, we know our roofers have matched their best efforts with the excellent materials for quality results that will last a long time. Our roofing crew enjoys putting their best foot forward consistently.We love the look on the faces of our happy customers because we understand what quality roof service means.
- We know that it's no fun dreading a rain shower because of a leaky roof.
- We understand that your construction project hinges on a roof being installed in a timely manner with utmost attention to detail.
- We get that mold, mildew, and structural issues can all be traced to roofing damages and flaws. That's why we pay such close attention to prompt service.
- We know that when you request preventive maintenance, you are communicating your high priority on your home's conscientious preservation. We'll treat it with the same tender loving care.
- As certified commercial roofing contractors, we understand the often-complex, critical art of commercial flat roofing projects. - Our expert craftsmen can do the job to meet or exceed your hopes, even if your roof has large air conditioning machinery, air vents, piping, or other obstacles.
- We also provide experienced, expert residential roof service. There's no need to balance precariously on the steep slope of your high gables. We can get the job done well, and we get it done quickly without leaving a mess.
- There's nothing as disconcerting as the sound of rain on a leaky roof. By the same token, there's nothing more relaxing than the sound of rain on a tight, snug metal roof. We're pros at metal roof installation. Why not upgrade to a roof that won't need maintenance for years?
- We're expert at installing gutters and skylights, and we have plenty of experience with storm damage. If your roof needs it, we can help you.
If you would like to ask a question regarding residential roofing, commercial roofing, gutters, skylights or storm damage, please contact a roofing contractor from Allstate Roofing .
The service package they offer is great. They worked on my roof for an hour, fixed the leak around my chimney, and cleaned a clog out of my gutters. Since we didn't have any rain last year, I guess I didn't keep up on my roof like I should have. I appreciated the quick response to my early morning call.
Another customer said:
We had our roof scheduled to be replaced when I had to go out of town for work. Allstate was very kind and asked if I wanted to reschedule or if they should proceed while I was gone. I didn't feel bullied or guilty about bringing this problem to them. I had them go ahead. I told my neighbor to keep an eye out. He said they were done in less than two days. They arrived early, worked cleanly, hauled away everything, and the workers were well behaved. They even got the city to sign the inspection in the time I was gone.
100% work crew safety. We have never had to file a worker's comp claim.