Elk Grove Roofing
Allstate Roofing is a top Elk Grove roofing company. Their roofers start repairs a week after insurance approval. The job is supervised and inspected as it progresses and is completed in about a day and a half by their expert roofing contractors.
- Allstate Roofing is a locally owned and operated roofing company. That means that these roofing contractors will be there to stand behind their work and to repair damages when storms wreak havoc on neighborhood homes.
- Allstate Roofing can help Elk Grove homeowners navigate the process of filing an insurance claim and searching for roofing companies. A professional roofer meets with the adjuster to talk about what needs to be done to make the home safe.
- Work is completed with the convenience of the homeowner in mind as much as possible. The job site is cleaned daily by each professional roofer.
- Allstate Roofing is accredited with the Better Business Bureau. This means that they meet or exceed minimum requirements to do business in the Elk Grove area and can be trusted to conduct their business ethically.
- Roofing projects are usually completed in less than two days, taking the hassle associated with home improvement and repairs off their clients' shoulders.
- As GAF Master Elite roofing contractors, they use the highest quality roofing materials and back them with the best warranties on the market. Only Master Elite Roofers can offer GAF's highest warranties.
- Allstate Roofing takes its clients every step of the way through their roofing replacement and repairs from initial inspection to adjustment to installation and completion. They work with the insurance company so that homeowners can focus on things that are more important.
- Allstate Roofing is a certified H.U.D. 203k contractor. For homeowners utilizing certain government 203k programs, Allstate can be a tremendous resource for navigating the system successfully while minimizing frustration and hassle.
The roofing experts at Allstate Roofing of Elk Grove CA can assist you with any questions regarding residential roofing, commercial roofing, storm damage or skylights.
Our roof started leaking after a hail storm. We knew we had to get it fixed ASAP, so we called Allstate Roofing of Elk Grove. They arrived promptly to start on the repairs. The team was on site to meet with the insurance adjuster as well as to oversee the work being done. All our questions were answered politely and professional. They made sure the job was done right!
My clients wanted to buy a house in the Elk Grove area, but a roofing problem with their favorite property was going to be the deal breaker. Fortunately, I called Allstate Roofing, one of the best roofing companies in the area. The roofers came out and inspected the roof. They discovered that the repairs needed could be covered by the homeowners' insurance. They met with the insurance adjuster and repaired the roof with minimal out of pocket expense to the homeowners. Once the insurance was approved, the roof was installed in a day and a half. My clients were able to buy the home of their dreams, and the new roof's warranty was able to be transferred to the new owners. Because the roofing contractors kept the job site clean as they were working and made sure to thoroughly clean up after the job was done, my clients were able to move in to their new home right away.
For factory certified, reliable roofers, look to Allstate Roofing.
Articles about Elk Grove roofing:
Most popular article
Are you looking for residential roofing, commercial roofing, gutters, skylights or storm damage assistance? Allstate Roofing serves Elk Grove CA and these surrounding areas: